I was tagged by Janna from http://glossandglitz.com / http://www.youtube.com/GlossAndGlitz I’m not really sure how I stumbled upon her but I’m really glad I did, she is pretty fantastic! Her videos are awesome and her blog posts are a great read, check her out ;)
Ok onto the tagging rules!
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this’. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Here were the 11 questions I received:
1) Morning person or late night owl?
- Totally a late night owl. I just don’t do morning at all. Have you seen Dawn of the Dead? Well that’s me in the morning! I just seem to get so much accomplished in the night, thanks to me ‘coffee all the time’ rule :)
2) Who do you trust most to tell your deepest secrets to?
- I’m going to say my pets, they hear just about everything there is to know about my life! Also my mom, she’s my best friend & my hero. I don’t know what I would do without her! (Love you Ma!)
3) What would be your ideal date? Casual and outdoorsy, or romantic and all the bling?
- Ahhh!! This is a really tough question for me, that’s like asking me who I like better, Big or Aiden? I truly have a thing for each date type equally, I would enjoy a picnic by the lake just as much as a few cocktails at Panorama. I can’t choose I need them both in my life ;)
4) What’s ONE makeup item you are obsessed with right now?
- Ok so here I am looking around my makeup desk and I’m getting dizzy trying to focus and pick! I’m going to go with my Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner (in Mahogony or Ebony). I refuse to leave home without it on and I’m shocked I did not know about this product sooner!
5) Mani or a pedi?
- Another tough one! But I’m going to say mani simply because they are exposed 100% of the year. If I could have one or the other for the rest of my life, I could live with topcoat on my toe nails forever. As for my hands, no way could I live without manicures, there is too much boredom in the world my hands need to *SPARKLE* (However I refuse to pay someone to do my nails, I am perfectly capable of doing them myself!)
6) Have you ever gone from long hair to super short? Loved or hated it?
- I sure have! I had horrible rainbow hair as a teenager, and had to chop it all off to start fresh. I liked it at the time but I’m scared to even look at pics of it now. I would NEVER chop my hair off again.
7) Heels or flats?
- (These are such HARD questions for an indecisive girl!). If I HAD to choose only one forever I’d have to pick flats. My feet would hate me if I chose heels. Although I love me some hot 5″ heels! I’m only 4’11 so I can pull any shoe off! Lucky Me!
8) What’s the last movie you went to or rented? Recommend it?
- The last movie I went to would be Contraban with Mark Wahlberg & Kate Beckinsale. I really enjoyed it, even though it got crappy reviews. I’m an action flick/sci-fi girl, I just don’t do chick flicks, so this was right up my alley! If you like action watch this, if you don’t…watch it anyway Mark is hot. ;)
9) If you could have any eye color what would you choose?
- Elizabeth Taylor Violet, and while we are at it, I will take her extra row of eyelashes! (Rare disorder called Distichiasis)
10) How often do you wash your hair?
- In the summer every other day, in the winter every 3rd day. If I HAVE to wash it more often I don’t use Shampoo, just conditioner. (Although for years I only used Wen, I have recently started trying out new products)
11) What is one thing we’d be surprised to know about you?
- I’m a crazy obsessed extreme couponer. I have a categorized binder with a built in paper cutter and all. If I have to buy something that I KNOW I have a coupon for (but its not with me for some reason) I get pretty angry. Once you begin getting stuff for free its hard to go back to paying retail! Don’t get me wrong I am not cheap. I am a shopaholic. But I would rather use my money for FUN stuff so I save a lot in household/grocery area, and I have more to spend on makeup, beauty, clothes, shoes and jewelery!
Thats it! That was SOOO much fun, thank you so much Janna for tagging me!
Now my turn to tag :) The questions for you ladies and one gentleman are as follows:
- If you could win any car of your choice what would it be and in what colour? (Gas would be free of course!)
- If you had to change your name what would you change it to and why?
- If there was to be a film about your life, what actor would you want to play yourself?
- Leopard, Zebra or Giraffe print?
- If you could have one SELFLESS wish granted what would it be?
- If you could have one SELFISH wish granted what would it be? (Question above in reverse!)
- Favourite childhood cartoon
- Ice Cream or Popsicle
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Would you ever pet a stingray?
- Who is your hero?
Tag you are it!! I really enjoy each and every one of your blog, interacting with you on twitter/FB or watching your YouTube videos!), I would be really thrilled if you could participate (take your time, I know how hectic life can be!) If you have already been tagged or simply don’t feel like participating, please don’t feel obligated I won’t think any less of you I promise ;) *I tried to verify if you have all been tagged before, but it is truely difficult to search the word ‘tag’ on a blog!
- Meredeth http://www.ettuandyou.com/
- Amanda http://berrypolished.com/
- Steve http://lacquerman.blogspot.ca/ (I’m so happy Amanda interviewed you and I found your blog)
- Kendra http://vancitypretty.com/
- Gaby http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.ca/
- Amy http://ladycrowx.blogspot.ca/
- LatashaJulie http://www.youtube.com/LatashaJulie (Feel free to do a youtube video with the answers!)
- Joyce http://www.sparklyplayground.com/
- Saim http://saimese.blogspot.ca/
- Amber http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/
- Kamilla http://guiltlust.blogspot.ca/