Today’s post is a blog tag I received from the every so awesome Mattabellax3! Tags are always a lot of fun for me, I really enjoy reading them and participating. You really get to know people quite a bit from tags:) You check out Lizzy’s tag here –> http://www.mattabellablogs.blogspot.ca/2012/09/this-or-that-make-up-tag.html
- Blush or Bronzer? 1st question and I’m already starting to struggle! I’m going to say blush simply because I feel strange wearing bronzer in the winter. Blush works well all year round :)
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? If you asked me 2 years ago I would have said gloss, however I have slowly become pretty lipstick obsessed! I like to have a variety of colours and textures. I still love gloss but they wear off too fast on my lips to be my #1
- Chapstick or Lip Butter? Hmmm, Lip Butter! It’s like Chapstick and lipstick in one!
- Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? Well, I’m not going to say sparkle because well its just not appropriate for everyday, I will however say shimmery-satiny eye shadow! I just love the multi-dimension that it gives. I do love mattes, I mean how could I not? I just like a little pizzazz more ;)
- Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara, definitely! I would never wear liner without it. In fact you can use mascara as liner if you use a liner brush with it! Multi-use products ftw!
- Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? The order the question lists them is the order I’m love them in. Gel is the easiest, liquid gives the best look!
- Foundation or Concealer? Foundation. If used properly it can conceal LIKE A BOSS!
- Liquid or Powder Foundation? Liquid….I’m dry and flaky powder makes it worse. (although depending in the weather I may use powder)
- Neutral or Statement Eyes? Statement, I need to justify my insanely crazy amount of eyeshadow the I own.
- Pressed or Loose Shadows? *Sigh* I’m torn on this one. I cannot cheat on either so I just can’t choose. I’m a shadowaholic! I’ll take them in any and all forms!
- Waterproof or Non Water proof? I don’t anything water proof, I can’t deal with the removal. (This does not include my Hard-Candy Lash Ink Stain, it’s in a category all on its own…)
- Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? Brushes, with the exception of my Beauty Blender sponge for foundation. It’s simply remarkable and HG worthy!
- Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? Powder, Mary Lou-Manizer (by theBalm) is the greatest highlighter ever!
So what do you all love/hate? Join in and share in the fun of this tag!
I tag all these amazing women! (Sorry if you were already tagged! and don’t feel pressured to do this, I totally understand if you can’t!)
Thanks again to Mattabella3x for tagging me :D